Are you an individual learner looking for personal development? We have over 25 free courses for you to choose from.
Are you an employer or manager searching for a solution to meet your training needs? Explore the range of innovative training here.
We are now able to offer social distanced face to face, online, or telephone enrolments.
Whether you’re looking to upskill your workforce, improve or develop new skills, we can help you or your organisation achieve nationally recognised qualifications for FREE.
Benefits Of Distance Learning
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Takes approximately 6 to 12 weeks to complete
- Lots of flexibility
- No commuting
- Learn in your own time
- Large selection of courses
- Digital or paper-based learning
Why Distance Learning?
Distance Learning is the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who would like to gain a NCFE / CACHE accredited qualification. The courses are delivered through activity workbooks designed to support learning and test knowledge. During your induction, you will be guided through the course plan and then given support from your allocated tutor to complete the workbooks.
Who We Are
We Find Any Learner is a company which matches people to funded training courses using leading training providers nationally. All of the distance learning courses are free and suitable for most staff or volunteers regardless of previous qualifications.
Why Choose Us?
- We work with multiple providers giving you a larger course selection
- Individual or group bookings can be made
- No cost
- Over a decade of experience in matching people to funded courses
- Professional and friendly service with no obligation
- Candidates must be aged 19 years or over as of the 31st of August 2022.
- Candidates must have lived within the UK for the last 3 years or more.
- Candidates must currently reside in England or Scotland.
All the distance learning courses are accredited by NCFE/CACHE or TQUK and are nationally recognised.