Mental Health First Aid Level 2
Around 450 million people currently experience mental health problems, with recent reports suggesting that over 12 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression, or anxiety in just one year. It’s important that employers are transparent and open about mental health issues, and this qualification builds an understanding of mental health problems and the support available to colleagues. Increasing the understanding of the mental health of staff at all levels builds a culture of care and support.
Available in England Only
Please note: If you live in the West Midlands or Liverpool. We currently do not have funding for your area.
Digital or Paper-based
8 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Exploring mental health
- Understand how to support individuals with mental ill-health
- Understand a mentally healthy environment
- Candidates must be aged 19 years or over as of the 31st of August 2020.
- Candidates must have lived within the EU for the last 3 years or more.
- Candidates must currently reside in England.
All the distance learning courses are accredited by NCFE/CACHE or TQUK and are nationally recognised.