Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties Level 2
This course is aimed at learners looking to improve their understanding and awareness of the below key topics, especially those working in healthcare, social care, and education.
Having a learning difficulty means that people find it harder to learn certain skills. As this affects around 15% of people, it is important for those working in healthcare, social care, and education to have knowledge of different learning difficulties. The purpose of this qualification is to equip learners with knowledge of a range of specific learning difficulties, such as ADHD, dyslexia, and dyscalculia.
Digital or Paper-based
6 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- The characteristics of ADHD, ADD, dyslexia, and dyscalculia
- How specific learning difficulties can affect children and adults in different ways
- The importance of early diagnosis
- The various assessment methods available to diagnose specific learning difficulties
- How individuals can be supported to gain, start and continue with study and employment