Cancer Support and Awareness Level 2
One in two people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. For many individuals, diagnosis can be a daunting and overwhelming time. Being able to access the right levels of care and services provides valuable support when people need it most. As cancer treatments are improved and more people survive cancer, an awareness of the impact of living with cancer long-term and knowledge of how to support individuals is vital for anyone caring for someone with cancer. This short course is great CPD for those working in health and social care, but is also suitable for those who care for someone living with cancer.
Available in England Only
Please note: If you live in West Midlands or Liverpool. We currently do not have funding for your area.
Digital or Paper-based
6 to 8 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Cancer awareness
- Introduction to the diagnosis and treatment of cancer
- Introduction to cancer care and support
- Introduction to end of life and bereavement care
- Candidates must be aged 19 years or over as of the 31st of August 2020
- Candidates must have lived within the EU for the last 3 years or more
- Candidates must currently reside in England
All the distance learning courses are accredited by NCFE/CACHE or TQUK and are nationally recognised.