Team Leading Level 2
Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction, and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Being able to manage a team effectively is critical in the current job market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are closely monitored.
Digital or Paper-based
8 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information
- Understanding how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues.
- Introduction to coaching
- Introduction to mentoring
- Understanding personal development.