Lean Organisation Management Level 2
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
Available in Yorkshire & Humber
9 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Gain understanding of the concept of a lean environment
- Learn how to implement a productivity needs analysis
- Learn about continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- Understand what makes an effective team
- Understand what makes an effective team leader
- Candidates must be aged 19 years or over as of the 31st of August 2020
- Candidates must have lived within the EU for the last 3 years or more
- Candidates must currently reside in England
All the distance learning courses are accredited by NCFE/CACHE or TQUK and are nationally recognised.