Lean Organisation Management Level 2
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential. This nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
Available throughout England & Scotland: Please note if you live in the West Midlands, Liverpool, or the Greater Manchester area, we can’t currently match you to a funded course.
9 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Gain an understanding of the concept of a lean environment
- Learn how to implement a productivity needs analysis
- Learn about continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- Understand what makes an effective team
- Understand what makes an effective team leader