Lean Organisation Management Level 2
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
Please note this course is currently only available in Yorkshire & Humber.
Digital or Paper-based
9 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE
- Gain understanding of the concept of a lean environment
- Learn how to implement a productivity needs analysis
- Learn about continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- Understand what makes an effective team
- Understand what makes an effective team leader