Information, Advice or Guidance Level 2
The Award and Certificate are ideal for anyone with an interest and/or some involvement in information, advice or guidance delivery in their work. For example, it would benefit learning support workers, mentors, people working in voluntary organisations, or with adult or community groups, tutors, and outreach workers.
By following the course materials learners will be able to develop their skills, share best practice, and increase their confidence in information, advice or guidance delivery. It will enable them to appropriately guide and support people in making informed choices and will also provide recognition for the work that they do.
Available throughout England & Scotland: Please note if you live in the West Midlands, Liverpool, or the Greater Manchester area, we can’t currently match you to a funded course.
Digital or Paper-based
6 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes, and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
- Learn how group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Learn how to comply with the law