Information, Advice or Guidance Level 2
The Award and Certificate are ideal for anyone with an interest and/or some involvement in information, advice or guidance delivery in their work. For example it would benefit learning support workers, mentors, people working in voluntary organisations or with adult or community groups, tutors and outreach workers.
By following the course materials learners will be able to develop their skills, share best practice and increase their confidence in information, advice or guidance delivery. It will enable them to appropriately guide and support people in making informed choices and will also provide recognition for the work that they do.
Available in England Only
Please note: If you live in West Midlands or Liverpool. We currently do not have funding for your area.
Digital or Paper-based
6 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
- Learn how group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Learn how to comply with the law
- Candidates must be aged 19 years or over as of the 31st of August 2020
- Candidates must have lived within the EU for the last 3 years or more
- Candidates must currently reside in England
All the distance learning courses are accredited by NCFE/CACHE or TQUK and are nationally recognised.