Creating a Business Start-Up Level 2
This qualification is designed for learners seeking the skills and knowledge needed to develop a business start-up.
It will give learners an understanding of the initial processes and requirements of a business start-up, knowledge of the first steps in creating a business start-up, including the marketing, legal and financial requirements, and an understanding of how to write a business plan.
8 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
To be awarded the Certificate, learners are required to successfully complete 4 units.
- Unit 01 – Initial steps for a business start-up
- Unit 02 – Marketing for a business start-up
- Unit 03 – Legal and financial considerations for a business start-up
- Unit 04 – Developing a business plan.
The objective of this qualification is to:
- Gain an understanding of the steps of creating and developing a business start-up
- Develop an awareness of their own business skills
- Increase self-awareness and aid personal development.