Understanding Coding Level 2
Coding is what makes it possible for anyone to create computer software. Websites, apps, and social media are all made with code – it is a language that tells computers what action to perform. This qualification is designed for anyone who is looking to gain an introduction to coding. As the world is evolving digitally and the digital sector is growing, this course will give you an insight into the principles of coding, and how coding is used in practice for software development.
Digital or Paper-based
8 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
To be awarded the Certificate, learners are required to successfully complete 5 units.
- Unit 01: Understand the principles of coding
- Unit 02: Understand terminology used in coding
- Unit 03: Understand coding design principles
- Unit 04: Understand the processes and practice of coding
- Unit 05: Understand the importance of communication and project management