Equality and Diversity Level 2
The changing and diverse nature of our communities poses many challenges for individuals, groups and employers throughout the UK. In order to allow the social inclusion of all people in society, there is a need to bring equality, diversity and rights issues into the mainstream so that they are no longer viewed as something only affecting ‘minority’ groups.
This course aims to give learners an introduction to the issues around stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination. It will also help them to identify the basic rights that all people should enjoy and the shared values people have, whilst examining the responsibility each person and organisation has in ensuring that barriers to participation in society are removed.
Available in England Only
Please note: If you live in West Midlands or Liverpool. We currently do not have funding for your area.
Digital or Paper-based
6 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Learn the importance of equality and diversity within different contexts
- Gain an understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in today’s society
- Candidates must be aged 19 years or over as of the 31st of August 2020
- Candidates must have lived within the EU for the last 3 years or more
- Candidates must currently reside in England
All the distance learning courses are accredited by NCFE/CACHE or TQUK and are nationally recognised.