Customer Service Level 2
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
Available in Yorkshire & Humber
Digital or Paper-based
6 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Learn to deliver excellent customer service
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Learn from feedback and promote products and services
- Candidates must be aged 19 years or over as of the 31st of August 2020
- Candidates must have lived within the EU for the last 3 years or more
- Candidates must currently reside in England
All the distance learning courses are accredited by NCFE/CACHE or TQUK and are nationally recognised.