Understanding Common Childhood Illnesses Level 2
The purpose of this qualification is to increase learners’ knowledge and understanding of common childhood illnesses to enable them to support the development and well being of infants and children they support/care for.
Available in England Only
Please note: If you live in West Midlands or Liverpool. We currently do not have funding for your area.
Digital or Paper-based
6 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Understand how to provide a safe and healthy environment for babies and young children
- Understand common childhood illnesses
- Understand health emergencies and specific health conditions in an early years setting
- Candidates must be aged 19 years or over as of the 31st of August 2020
- Candidates must have lived within the EU for the last 3 years or more
- Candidates must currently reside in England
All the distance learning courses are accredited by NCFE/CACHE or TQUK and are nationally recognised.