Business Administration Level 2
There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population. Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
Available in Yorkshire & Humber
Digital or Paper-based
6 to 12 Weeks
NCFE / CACHE / TQUK
- Develop an understanding of basic administration concepts and practices
- Review essential knowledge for daily and more complex administration tasks
- Learn business and administration national occupational standards
- Candidates must be aged 19 years or over as of the 31st of August 2020
- Candidates must have lived within the EU for the last 3 years or more
- Candidates must currently reside in England
All the distance learning courses are accredited by NCFE/CACHE or TQUK and are nationally recognised.